About your instructor:
MoniGarr produces & presents XR Performances & Training online, in Canada and in the United States of America.
- Present: XR Producer / Artist
- Book Author: Build Your Own Army of Web Bots
- 2003 Bronze Medal Winner: Most Knowledgeable Bot (Onkwehonwehneha A.I.)
- Tech Instructor: MoniGarr.com, ICMI.ca, IM4 Media Lab (Emily Carr Univ. of Design / UVIC), Cornell University,
- Software Engineer, Developer, Architect : produced / published 200+ mobile apps worldwide since 2010
- Web Developer, Producer, Architect since 1996
- 2007: Award Recipient of National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation.
MoniGarr is founder of startups MoniGarr.com and TalkMohawk.com. They developed the world's first aiml endangered language translators in the early 1990s for websites, mobile devices, animatronics, beepers, robotics and earned many technology awards and recognition.The book 'Build your own army of web bots' is based on MoniGarr's work as a software engineer, architect, developer in tech industries for fortune 1000 corporations, retailers, education institutions, B2B and B2C organizations.
MoniGarr's primary foci are internet technologies, mobile app development / publishing, internet of things, virtual reality, augmented reality and experiential learning environments. MoniGarr also taught their own mobile app development processes and trained teams for local and federal government software projects.